Today’s prompt is to write a poem which makes an apology you’ve always regretted not making.
You might like to consider:
- What do you wish to apologise for?
- Who are you apologising to?
- Why did you not apologise at the time?
- Why have you not apologised since?
- Do you think your lack of apology was noted?
- How did the situation, for which you never apologised, impact on you or others?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.