Today’s prompt is to write a poem which aims to give hope to someone who has lost theirs
You might like to consider:
- Is there someone in your life to whom you’d like to offer hope?
- How can we overcome a sense of hopelessness?
- Why is it important that we try?
- How different does life feel with hope than without it?
- How can you use rhyme or rhythm to portray hope?
- Could you play with rhyme or rhythm to portray a sense of hopelessness at the start building to a more upbeat, hopeful finish?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.