Today’s prompt is to write a poem in which a secret is shared.
You might like to consider:
- Should you share a secret of your own, someone else’s or imagine one?
- What secret should you share?
- If you share the secret in a poem, is it still a secret? Should you explore that?
- Should you gradually reveal the secret or blurt it out
- Should you allude to but not actually reveal the secret?
- Should you aim to build suspense?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.