Today’s prompt is to write a poem which explores stigma
You might like to consider:
- What should be at the centre of the stigma in your poem? Race, religion, mental health etc?
- What perspective should you tell your poem from?
- Have you experienced or witnessed stigma?
- Why do people hold sitmatising views? How are these perpetuated?
- What impact do they have?
- How might they be changed?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.