Today’s prompt is to write a poem which explores how it might feel to lose one of your senses?
You might like to consider:
- Which sense should you consider?
- Should you write in the first person or perhaps explore the experiences of someone you know?
- What emotions would come with this loss of sense?
- Which things would no longer be possible or would be very different?
- Would there be any positive aspects to a loss of a sense?
- Should you talk of a temporary or permanent loss?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.