Today’s prompt is to write a poem which includes climbing.
You might like to consider:
- Should you include literal or metaphorical climbing, or both?
- Who or what should be climbing and why?
- Should climbing form the central theme of your poem?
- Can you use rhyme, rhythm or the way the words are laid out on the page to add to the idea of climbing?
- Should you include climbing up and climbing down? Perhaps you should consider including falling?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.