Today’s prompt is to write a poem which imagines a world without technology
You might like to consider:
- Should your poem depict a world entirely free of technology or just without a specific device or service (e.g. no internet)
- Should your poem be set in the present day, the past or the future
- Should lack of technology be the main story your poem tells, or be incidental
- What technologies do you use each day, how would your life be different in their absence?
- What would be the pros and cons of life without technology?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.