Today’s prompt is to write a poem which features the opening and closing of doors.
You might like to consider:
- Should your doors be literal or metaphorical or both?
- Should the doors symbolise something? What?
- Should the doors form the major part of your poem or be incidental?
- How can you use rhyme, rhythm and your choice of words to emphasise the opening and closing of doors?
- Should you consider one set of doors or multiple?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.