Today’s prompt is to write a poem which could be read at your own 100th birthday.
You might like to consider:
- What would you like people to think of you when you’re 100?
- What life events might be highlighted in such a poem (some may already have happened, some will be in the future).
- Would you prefer a fun poem or a serious one?
- Who else should feature in your poem?
- What kind of party could you imagine yourself having aged 100?
- Whose voice should your poem be told by?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.