Today’s prompt is to write a poem which considers the fragility of friendship.
You might like to consider:
- What kind of friendships should you consider? Childhood / adult etc?
- Do you think friendships are fragile or not?
- Is there a particular friendship that could inspire your writing?
- Why are friendships important?
- What happens when they don’t work out?
- How can you strengthen a fragile friendship?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.