Today’s prompt is to write a poem in which someone takes their clothes off for an unusual reason.
You might like to consider:
- Should you tell a real story or an imagined one?
- Who is going to take their clothes off and why?
- What are they wearing?
- Are they going to remove their clothes or will they be removed by someone or something else?
- Should your poem be funny or serious?
- Should the undressing be a central part of your poem or not?
- Could the undressing form part of a series of strange events?
- Should you consider a metaphorical undressing (e.g. your protagonist could bare their emotions rather than their body) either alongside or instead of a physical undressing?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.