Today’s prompt is to write a poem which explores or explains the meaning of life.
You might like to consider:
- What is the meaning of life in your point of view, and in the point of view of others?
- Whose viewpoint should the poem be written from?
- Who is your intended audience? Adults? Children?
- Should you try to be humorous?
- Should you present one or multiple viewpoints in your poem?
- Should you explore the meaning of life, explain it or both?
- Should your poem raise questions or answer them or both?
- What kind of response might you hope to evoke from your readers?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.