Today’s prompt is to write a poem that features both light and dark.
You might like to consider:
- What kind of light and dark should you consider e.g. day and night, different moods, skin colour etc…
- Could you consider more than one type of light and dark in your poem?
- Should you major on the light and dark theme or just use it to complement your poem?
- Should you draw on other contrasts too or just light and dark?
- Could the way you present your poem (e.g. bold font vs italics) be used to emphasise your message?
- Should you draw comparisons between light and dark or leave your reader to interpret your meaning?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.