Today’s prompt is to write a poem that could be sung to the rhythm of a song you enjoy.
You might like to consider:
- What song should you choose? It could be anything from a playground rhyme to a pop song.
- Should the content of your poem be inspired by the original song?
- Why did you choose this particular song?
- Does your song evoke a memory you could write a poem about?
- How does the song make you feel? How do you want the poem to make you feel?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.