You might like to consider:
- Should you use the phrase just twice or elsewhere in the poem too – if so, where?
- Should you choose a phrase with multiple meanings or just one?
- Should the repetition of the phrase be integral to your poem or almost coincidental?
- Should you use a long or short phrase?
- Should the phrase make up a whole line, or part of a line?
- Should the phrase have the same meaning in the first line and last line?
Happy reading, happy writing -and if you do write, don’t forget to post your poem (in full or as a link) in the comments below so we can all enjoy it.
My prompts are daily but you can join in as frequently or as infrequently as you like and you are welcome to revisit old prompts. Please encourage your friends to join in too. You can also follow the prompts on Facebook